VDK 0.2.254 was recently released, as well as corresponding releases for each product.
The new release is available via the Dashboard:
Artifacts are in the maven repository:
Code is in the public github repos for public projects:
Highlights of the release include:
Vital AI Development Kit:
- Support for deep domain model dependencies.
- Full support of dynamic domains models (OWL to JVM and JSON-Schema)
- Synchronization of domain models between local and remote vitalservice instances.
- Service Operations DSL for version upgrade and downgrade to facilitate updating datasets during a domain model change.
- Support for loading older/newer version of domain model to facility upgrading/downgrading datasets.
- Configuration option to specify enforcement of version differences (strict, tolerant, lenient).
- Able to specify preferred version of imported domain models.
- Able to specify backward compatibility with prior domain model versions.
- Support for deploy directories to cleanly separate domain models under development from those deployed in applications.
- Full dynamic domain support
- Synchronization of domain models between client and server
- Datascripts to support domain model operations
- Support for segment to segment data upgrade/downgrade for domain model version changes.
- Prediction models to support externally defined taxonomies.
- Support of AlchemyAPI prediction model
- Support of MetaMind prediction model
- Support for dynamic domain loading in Spark
- Added jobs for upgrading/downgrading datasets for version change.
- Import and Export scripts using bulk operations of VitalService
- Data migration script for updating dataset upon version change
Vital Vertx and VitalService-JS:
- Support for dynamic domain models in JSON-Schema.
- Asynchronous stream support, including multi-part data transfers (file upload/download in parts).
- Support for EQ_CASE_INSENSITIVE comparator
- Support for Allegrograph 4.14.1